FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our property management division at Re/Max 5 Star Realty maximizes client income while being mindful or customer service and property value appreciation. We provide each managed asset with a dedicated professional property manager. Our staff delivers the best service possible at the very competitive and attractive rates.
We specialize in managing office buildings, retail, industrial and medical properties throughout South Florida. We provide our clients with customized management, budgeting and financial reports according to the client’s specifications.
Below is a summary of services we offer.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
1) LEASE ADMINISTRATION
– Assist and negotiate all lease renewals.
– Review Leases for Compliance (utilities, taxes, insurance requirements, renewal percentages are all in compliance and to date)
– Market all upcoming tenant space non-renewals to minimize vacancies
– Monthly statements to the tenants
– Compliance letters to tenants when necessary
– Follow-up phone calls or tenant visits are conducted as needed.
– Legal action may be initiated with owner approval.
3) CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION AND CITY SERVICES
– Keep all city license and county license updated as needed
– Follow up on city inspections and violations
– Supervise all repairs, tenant build out etc
– Respond and correct of all initial repairs
4) FINANCIAL REPORTING AND SERVICES
– Monthly operating reports
– Accounts payable/receivable
– Budgets: The preparation of an annual budget for
all property income, costs and operations will be
presented to ownership for review in accordance
with the client’s budgeting schedule requirements.
-Calculate all CAM charges and adjust quarterly
and send CAM letter to each tenant
– Full Bill pay (as needed)
– Collect and pay all state sales tax as needed.
5) TENANT RETENTION
– 24-hour emergency answering service (after hours)
– Dedicated full-time employee to your account
– Dependable, independent, insured, and experienced contractors with competitive pricing
– Timely response to maintenance issues
– Preventative maintenance
– Regular (weekly) property inspection
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROPERTY OR PORTFOLIO
Property Management Division
1901 Harrison Street
Hollywood, FL 33020