Why Choose Us?
We are licensed Community Association Managers and are dedicated to providing you the highest quality personal, professional property management services. Our main goals are to promote the financial success of your property while freeing you from the day-to-day management tasks.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our team works very hard and exhibits exceptional professionalism, client dedication, and real estate product knowledge. Our property management division at Re/Max 5 Star Realty maximizes client income while mindful of customer service and property value appreciation.
We provide each managed asset with a dedicated professional property manager. Our staff delivers the best service possible at very competitive and attractive rates.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Assist and negotiate all lease renewals.
- Review Leases for Compliance (utilities, taxes, insurance requirements, renewal percentages are all in compliance and to date)
- Market all upcoming tenant space non-renewals to minimize vacancies
- Monthly statements to the tenants
- Compliance letters to tenants when necessary
- Follow-up phone calls or tenant visits are conducted as needed.
- Legal action may be initiated with owner approval.
- Dependable, independent, insured, and experienced contractors with competitive pricing
- Timely response to maintenance issues
- Preventative maintenance
- Regular (weekly) property inspection
FINANCIAL REPORTING AND SERVICES
- Monthly operating reports
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Budgets: The preparation of an annual budget for all property income, costs and operations will be presented to ownership for review in accordance with the client’s budgeting schedule requirements.
- Calculate all CAM charges and adjust quarterly and send CAM letter to each tenant
- Full Bill pay (as needed)
- Collect and pay all state sales tax as needed.
- 24-hour emergency answering service (after hours)
- Dedicated full-time employee to your account
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION AND CITY SERVICES
- Keep all city license and county license updated as needed
- Follow up on city inspections and violations
- Respond and correct of all initial repairs